WHO WILL BE THIS YEAR BEST ANIMAL ON THE RANCH IN THE FOREST PHOTOGRAPHER?
The 2020 Rancho Grande animal photo contest will take place on Sunday, January 12th. The gates to the ranch will be open from6am to 6:30 pm. Three prizes of 1,000 dollars each will be awarded for the best shot in Animal Portraits, Animal Behavior, and Animals in landscapes. Winners will be selected January 20th
Below are the rules for the contest:
- The use of any type of camera or phone camera is ok.
- Only one submission for each of the three categories. So, a total of three submissions is ok.
- A person can win in any category and win more than one category.
- Photographs must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest.
- Pictures should be sent via email on or before Wednesday, January 15th to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt, a confirmation will be sent to you. If you do not get a confirmation within a day, please send your pictures again.
- All submissions will become the property of Rancho Grande to be used exclusively for any commercial purpose. The participant will have a license to use any of the pictures they have taken for themselves for any private purpose.
- All pictures submitted must have been taken on the day of the contest.
- All Submissions will not be returned. By submitting an entry, each Participant 1) warrants and represents that the Submission is entirely the original creation/work of the Participant and that use of the Submission as described herein will not violate any law or infringe upon the rights, title, claim or interest of any third party; and 2) certify that Participant is the creator and (before assignment of rights to Rancho Grande) the sole copyright owner of the Submission.
- Photoshop and any other program to enhance the effects of the picture and the color etc. are acceptable.
- Participants can come to the ranch as early as they like and leave whenever they want so they can choose the best lighting. The ranch will be open from sunrise to sunset. 6 am to 630 pm.
- You can bring a person but please do not bring any animals to the ranch.
- Please wear appropriate mountain clothing and boots. It’s very cold in the morning especially.
- No fee or payment of any kind is required to enter.
- Every person entering the ranch in connection with this contest must sign a release prior to entering the property.
- Please download, print and sign this release and bring it with you to the ranch.
Address of Rancho Grande:
For easy directions please google Rancho Grande Ojai and the Google maps will take you right to the gate. For simple directions please drive up route 33 past the Vons and travel about 20 minutes up the mountains. Along the way, you will pass 3 tunnels, a 2000-foot elevation marker a 3000-foot. elevation marker and then about five minutes more to the Rose Valley exit. The ranch is 1 mile on Rose Valley road on the right.